Your Vagus Nerve is one of the most powerful brain tools you have! (11 minute read)
Curious about the hype around "Cold Showers?" (10min Read)
The Solution to Never-Ending To-Lo List (10min read)
83% of Developers suffer from Burnout...
TL;DR Summary Your Conscious Mind is active only 5% of the time Your Subconscious Mind is active the other 95% If you want to create change in your…
3 Minute Read
The Prover Proves what the Thinker Thinks.
Neuroscience 101
This is Heroes Digest, a newsletter about Hacking your Mind, Brain and Body to live a happy and purpose filled life..