TL;DR Summary Your Conscious Mind is active only 5% of the time Your Subconscious Mind is active the other 95% If you want to create change in your life, you have to reprogram your Subconscious Theta Wave Hack The Mind I talk on this topic quite a bit, and today I want to take a deep dive into it 2 parts of it specifically. The Conscious Mind, and the Subconscious Mind.
0 subscriptions will be displayed on your profile (edit)
Skip for now
For your security, we need to re-authenticate you.
Click the link we sent to , or click here to sign in.